Service Security Inc. is the leader in residential electronic security systems for the greater Fayetteville-Bentonville metro areas. SSI installs the highest UL rated residential security equipment and provides the highest UL certified monitoring service available with full redundancy. SSI residential systems allow users to be able to remotely view security system activity with mobile devices such as smart phones. Every security system project is carefully engineered to the needs of the family and to assure a consistent reliability. In addition, SSI provides exceptional support service by factory trained staff should there ever be a need for service.
Your new home security system, monitored by our UL certified central station monitoring, will help you and your family feel safer. To find out how affordable and easy it is to get a monitored home alarm system installed in your home, simply fill out the contact form and one of our representatives will promptly contact you to share more about our home security services.
Residential Security Systems
- Burglar Alarm System: Remotely manage, arm or disarm , receive text alert message with mobile devices, protect your pet (s) with smart motion detectors that will not trigger with pets inside the home. Motion sensitive for pets 30lbs/60lbs. Call for other options for pets that weigh more than 60lbs.
- Fire Alarm System: Central station operator monitored smoke and heat detectors , 24/7, even while your home asleep
- Video Surveillance System : Remotely check your home with a mobile device and verify alarm activations
- Energy Management System: Mobile apps to make adjustments anytime to lights or thermostats.
- Remote Door Locking Systems : Modules are available to securely lock and unlock doors including garage doors with using mobile devices.
- Interactive Security System: Combine burglar alarm, fire protection, home automation, and video surveillance
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS): Portable wireless two-way voice emergency notification pendants and wristbands that will help improve the quality of life for those choosing to continue to live independently.
- Water Leak Systems : Sensors that detect water leaks
- Carbon Monoxide Monitoring Systems: Carbon monoxide detectors that sense exceeded levels, automated Fire Department notification
- Temperature Monitoring Systems: Sensors to detect low temperatures or change in temperature
Central Station 24/7 Hour Monitoring
- Burglar alarm
- Video surveillance monitoring
- Fire alarm
- Carbon monoxide monitoring
- Temperature and humidity control monitoring
- Flood Monitoring
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS) monitoring
Did you know that many home insurance companies provide a discount for having the home monitored for burglary and fire? Call SSI today and learn how a security system monitored by SSI is the best protection for your family.